Jesus Is Always The Answer

We have all heard the saying, "Jesus is always the answer." Is that really true? How could Jesus really be the answer to everything? I mean, Jesus can't be the answer to that algebra problem on the math test. Let's think deeper though, is Jesus the answer to all of your real problems and situations you face in your life? The answer is yes.

Up until recently I laughed at that what seems like a silly saying, because even I didn't believe that Jesus could possibly be the answer to everything. I quickly found out that I was wrong. As I searched and searched for a different and possible answer to my problems I always came up empty. The world didn't offer me any deserving answers. The answers the world gave me tended to leave me with an even bigger question. I couldn't even turn to my family or friends because they didn't have the right answer either. Finally, it dawned on me that only Jesus could give me the right answer. Of course, his answer won't always be the answer that I want but if he's giving it to me then it's definitely what's right for me in the end. Sometimes we doubt him by asking the questions we ask, and then we take it a step further by doubting his answer. But if there is one thing I have learned not only is he simply the right answer but his answer to our questions, our prayers will always be right. So go ahead and laugh about it. Laugh about the silly saying that people spread around, but if you ask me a question I know what my answer will be. Jesus, and every time it will be Jesus. He has yet to fail me, so how could he be wrong?

Comments

  1. Amen Madison! I think it is awesome that you are carrying on in your dad's footsteps. I'm so proud of you and girl... you have talent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Come As You Are

Waiting with Patience and Expectancy

You are His and He is Yours